• Generates stable humidity and temperature conditions (<±0.1 %RH, <±0.01 °C)
• Calibration solution for the laboratory and on-site
• Humidity equilibrium typically in only 15 minutes
• Calibrate multiple probes simultaneously
• ≪AutoCal≫ automated calibration (optional)
• ≪Remote API≫ logging and control with third party software (optional)*
• Integrated FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant Rotronic HW4 software
Automated calibration of multiple HC2 probes connected via AC3001 USB adaptor:
– Option to automatically adjust 1 temperature and 10 humidity points
– Creates PDF calibration certificate for each probe under test
– 20 user programs (up to 200 set points per program)
– Temperature range extension -5…60 °C (Standard 0…60 °C)
– Humidity range extension 2…99 %RH (Standard 5…95 %RH)
“External MBW/RHS reference integration” (formerly “AutoCal+”)
External MBW/RHS Reference Integration further extends the utility of the generator, with the ability to integrate MBW chilled mirror hygrometers as the AutoCal calibration reference or within the Remote API.
Rotronic has worked with MBW – the unitest singapore world’s leading chilled mirror manufacturer – to integrate their products with the HygroGen2. Particularly well suited is the MBW 473 Dew Point Mirror, whose RP2 measuring head is designed to be directly inserted into the working volume of the HygroGen2, and works across its full range (Not part of the setup. To be purchased separately).
“Remote Screen Sharing” (formerly “Remote Control”)
Remote Control allows a larger screen interface to be used via another device, and is cross platform, allowing access from Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Remote API is a new feature to allow granular command line control and logging of the HygroGen2 via a series of commands over TCP/IP. This allows users to integrate the HygroGen2 into their own or third party systems, e.g. Beamix and/or write software scripts to automate the calibration process.