The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications.
Establishing preventative maintenance programs are becoming critical to maintaining the uptime of electrical equipment and can significantly reduce both planned and unplanned downtime. Unplanned downtime costs are difficult to calculate, but often significant. For some industries, it can represent 1 % – 3 % of revenue (potentially 30 % – 40 % of profits) annually.
Includes a Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, and a Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator.
- With the Fluke 1587, perform insulation tests, plus a wide-range of DMM tasks with confidence and ease.
- Use the Fluke i400 with your Fluke 1587 to accurately measure AC current without breaking the circuit
- Check the rotation of three-phase motors easily and safely with the Fluke 9040
Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter
- Two products in one: Powerful Insulation Tester and Full-featured Multimeter
- Ideal for work on motors, cables, and switch gear
- Large display with backlight
- Filter for motor drive measurements
- Insulation test (0.01MΩ to 2GΩ)
- Insulation test voltages (50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V) for many applications
- CAT III 1000 V /CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection
- 3 year warranty
Fluke i400 Current Clamp
- Use with your Fluke 1587 to measure 1A AC to 400 A AC
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm
- 1 year warranty
Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
- Large display to easily determine field rotation and phase sequence
- Indication for all three phases
- CAT III 600 V overvoltage rating
- 2 year warranty