Class-A compliance for the most demanding power quality tests
The Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder is fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A, for advanced power quality analysis and consistent compliance testing. Designed for analysis of utility and industrial power distribution systems, in medium- and low-voltage networks, this power quality monitor provides the flexibility to customize thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections. The 1760 power recorder captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters.
Detailed disturbance analysis – Perform high-speed transient analysis and uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance. The fast transient option, with its 6000 V measurement range, allows capture of very short impulses such as lightning strikes.
Class-A quality-of-service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance. Thanks to Class A compliance, the Fluke 1760 allows undisputable verification.
Event correlation at multiple locations – Utilizing GPS time synchronization, users can quickly detect where a fault occurred first, either inside or outside the facility.
Galvanic separation and DC coupling – Allows complete measurements on dissimilar power systems. For example troubleshoot UPS systems by simultaneously recording the battery voltage and power output.
Power quality and power load studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation and verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
- Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
- GPS time synchronization: Correlate data with events or datasets from other instruments with precision
- Flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors:Allows user to pinpoint specific issues by defining the detailed criteria for detection and recording of disturbances.
- Uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes): Never miss important events – even record the beginning and end of interruptions and outages to help determine the cause
- 10 MHz, 6000 Vpk waveform capture: Get a detailed picture of even the shortest event
- 2 GB data memory: Enables detailed, simultaneous recording of numerous power parameters for long periods of time
- Comprehensive software included: Provides trend diagrams for root cause analysis, statistical summaries, report writing and real-time data monitoring in the online mode
- Plug and play: Allows quick setup with automatic sensor detection; sensors are instrument powered, eliminating the need for batteries
- Rugged field design: Insulated housing and a solid state design with no rotating components enable reliable testing under nearly any conditions
There are four Fluke 1760 models to select from:
|Product Feature||Fluke 1760 Basic||Fluke 1760TR Basic||Fluke 1760||Fluke 1760TR|
|Power quality statistics according to EN50160||●||●||●||●|
|Voltage event list (dips, swells and interruptions)||●||●||●||●|
|Continuous recording of:|
|Power P, Q, S||●||●||●||●|
|Voltage and current harmonics to the 50th / Interharmonics||●||●||●||●|
|Online mode (Oscilloscope, transients and events)||●||●||●||●|
|Fast transient analysis up to 10 MHz||●||●|
|4, 600V voltage probes||●||●|
|4 dual-range flexible current probes (1000 A / 200 A ac)||●||●|
|GPS time sync receiver||●||●|
|Memory||2 GB Flash memory|