Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go.
The Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
Fluke 50 Series II products features:
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- 3 year warranty
The Fluke 53 II B and 54 II B include all the features listed above plus:
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 only), plus MIN, MAX, or AVG.
- Additional thermocouple types R, S, and N (for a total of 7 different types)
- Recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display
- USB communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms® Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- Data Logging up to 500 points of data with user adjustable recording interval