The ideal tool for gas custody transfer applications in potentially explosive atmospheres is the Fluke 721Ex Precision Pressure Calibrator. With dual isolated pressure sensors, it allows you to take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements with a single tool.
The 721Ex can be configured by selecting either a 16 PSI (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar) low pressure sensor then add any of 7 high pressure ranges including 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar).
- Intrinsically Safe (721Ex version only) – IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb (Zone 1)
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025 % accuracy
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement, (probe optional)
- Switch test on both pressure inputs
- Pressure displayed in the user’s choice of 19 engineering units
- Large backlit graphic display can display up to three inputs simultaneously
- Store five instrument setups for recall and use