Portable automatic pressure calibrator simplifies pressure calibration
The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator has been designed specifically with process technicians in mind to simplify the pressure calibration process and provide faster, more accurate test results. Technicians know that calibrating pressure can be a time-consuming task, but the 729 makes it easier than ever with an internal electric pump that provides automatic pressure generation and regulation in an in an easy-to-use, rugged, portable package.
The ideal portable pressure calibrator, the 729 allows you to simply type in a target pressure, and the calibrator will automatically pump to the desired set-point. Then, internal fine adjustment control automatically stabilizes the pressure at the requested value.
The Fluke 729 can also automatically test multiple pressure test points and automatically document the results. Calibration is as easy as typing in the starting and ending pressure and the number of test points and tolerance level. The 729 does the rest.
Built-in HART communication capabilities enable HART transmitter mA adjustments, light HART configuration and the ability to adjust to applied 0% and 100% values.
Upload and manage documented calibration results with DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software, making it easy to manage your instrumentation, create scheduled tests and reports, and manage calibration data.
With three ranges to choose from, 30 psi (2 bar, 200 kPa), 150 psi (10 bar, 1 MPa) and 300 psi (20 bar, 2 MPa), Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrators are designed to perform when and where you need them.
What’s in the box:
- Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator
- Li-Ion battery charger and adapters
- Quick-Connect pressure fitting, hose and adapter starter kit
- (1 pair) Stackable test leads
- (1 set) AC280 SureGrip™ hook clips
- (1 set) AC175 alligator clips
- (1 pair) TP220 test probes (red, black)
- USB communication cable
- TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger Carrying case with shoulder strap and accessories pouch
- DPCTrack2™ trial calibration management software
- Traceable certificate of calibration
- Quick Reference Guide
- 3-year warranty