The Fluke 730G Smart Digital Pressure Calibrator combines the performance of a precision test gauge with the power of a loop calibrator and also includes internal HART communication capabilities.
When used with a pressure test pump the Fluke 730G becomes a high-efficiency, highly accurate calibrator that can test pressure gauges, pressure switches and pressure transmitters making it ideal for instrument shops, gauge labs and pressure laboratories.
- Pressure measurement from ± 10 in H2O/2.5 kPa to 10000 psi/69 MPa
- Four absolute pressure measurement ranges: 15 PSIA (103 kPa), 30 PSIA (207 kPa), 100 PSIA (690 kPa), 300 PSIA (2 MPa)
- Pressure measurement accuracy 0.05% of full scale, 0.02 % optional
- Current measurement range: 0-24 mA
- Voltage measurement range: 0-30V DC
- 0.01 % current and voltage accuracy
- Powerful HART communication, supports HART 7
- 24V loop power, no external power supply needed
- Lithium battery life: 25 hours continuously (without 24 V loop power), or 8 hours continuously (24 V loop power)
- Storage up to 128 sets of calibration data
- Ingress protection: IP54
- 1-meter drop test
- Three-year warranty
Fluke 730G/PCSW Software
- Paperless management of pressure calibrations: Record calibration data, automate calibration tests and generate calibration reports.
- Asset management: Manage tested equipment and pressure standards with ease.
- Supported pressure devices include: analog pressure gauges, digital pressure gauge, pressure transmitter, pressure sensors and pressure switches.