The Fluke 925 is an economical and durable vane anemometer designed to measure wind speed, air flow and wind temperature conveniently. With a separate air flow sensor and display, the Fluke 925 provides the user the flexibility to measure air flow in a variety of locations. Vane anemometers are well suited to measure air flow in residential and commercial buildings as part of regular maintenance checks.
- Ability to measure wind speed in feet per minute or meters per second
- Data capture using one button and the ability to average multiple readings
- Min and Max alarm setting to alert the user when limits have been met
- Durable over mold housing to protect the unit from drops
- 1 M extension of sensor from display to ensure air flow is captured in hard to reach locations