- Increased sensitivity to visualize temperature differences, NETD for the Ti300 PRO is 0.04 at 30 °C target temp (40 mK)
- Easier to visualize and diagnose issues with sharper onscreen images, multiple rectangle markers and 9 color palettes
- More intuitive visual interface, improved, user-tested, touch screen interface
- More flexibility to visualize target, tiny-to-large with interchangeable smart lenses – no calibration required, 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle and macro lens compatibility
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp ™ Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target.
- Save time – wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect ™ system, and attach to an asset record or work order
- Reduce the need take notes in the field with IR-PhotoNotes™ and voice annotations
Increased sensitivity to visualize differences
- Capture smaller temperature differences with increased thermal sensitivity
Easier to visualize and diagnose issues
- Sharper onscreen images with better visual color differentiation
- Display deviations from standard temperatures and communicate issues with your team using multiple Delta-T markers – choose one as a reference point and the others to display a value as a difference
- Multiple rectangle markers in-camera – identify min/max temperatures for an area of the equipment or an equipment array
- Distinguish heat differences more easily with a new palette and a wider array of yellows and greens in the display
New intuitive user interface
Old user interface
More intuitive visual interface
- Improved, user-tested, touch screen interface leverages current styles and is more intuitive than ever
More flexibility to visualize targets – tiny to large
- Now compatible with all Fluke infrared smart lenses
- Macro, telephoto and wide angle – from tiny to large, capture your target
- Fluke smart lenses are interchangeable between compatible cameras without calibration
- Compatible with telephoto, wide-angle and macro smart lenses
Advanced focus system
Get clear, accurate focus with laser speed on your designated target with LaserSharp ™ Auto Focus. With the touch of a button, use a built-in laser distance meter to calculate and display the distance to your designated target on the camera screen, and snap the image into focus.
Save time with the Fluke Connect ™ system
You can wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect ™ system, and attach it to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream the camera display to your smartphone or PC and remotely control the camera.
Capture and save measurements from your wireless-enabled test tools to the Fluke Connect ™ app on your smartphone.
Asset analysis dashboard: Easily compare complex data.