The TiX1000 offers all the features of the TiX660 but delivers 1024 x 768 resolution. You can use the 32x on-camera digital zoom to get spectacular, detailed infrared images from a safe distance. And you can call on LaserSharp Auto Focus, autofocus, manual, or EverSharp multifocal recording to save time while getting consistently accurate images. With the large 5.6 inch high-resolution LCD screen you can see more detail in every image and get high measurement accuracy with 1024 x 768 resolution.
To further enhance your ability to see details from long distances, the TiX1000 provides 4x the on-camera pixels in Super Resolution mode to give you 2048 x 1536 (3,145,728 pixels) images. You can work from safer distances and inspect areas that you could not get close to any other way and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images.
For added versatility, the TiX1000 is also compatible with seven optional field installable lenses (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, two wide-angle lenses, three macro lenses) in addition to the standard lens.
Other useful features:
- Features 32x on-camera digital zoom to allow you to get close up shots from a safe distance
- Provides 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution to create a 2048 x 1536 (3,145,728 pixels) image (in software)
- Offers multiple image transfer protocols
- Features the most advanced focus options available for consistently in-focus images: Autofocus, manual, and EverSharp multifocal recording all on one camera
- Features LaserSharp® Auto Focus to produce consistently in-focus images for more accurate temperature measurements
- Includes a built-in laser distance meter that calculates the distance to your designated target up to 30 meters (100 feet)
- Provides the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera
- Offers versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- Enables quick and easy in-field analysis with IR-Fusion® blending technology and advanced touchscreen functions including continuous level and span adjustment and filter mode for improved thermal sensitivity
- Features light and ergonomic handling with neck and hand strap for all-day use
- Offers user defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
- Allows sub-windowing to 240 Hz frame rate for advanced applications (add-on option)
- Fluke TiX640 Infrared Camera – SS Gallery 1
The TiX640 gives you 32x on-camera digital zoom for spectacular, detailed infrared images from a safe distance.
R&D testing of material absorbency and moisture permeation.
8 optional lens for maximum versatility.