Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The new Fluke FoodPro Thermometer Series provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It includes two useful temperature inspection tools, which are designed to enable foodservice professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.
The Fluke FoodPro non-contact thermometer is the first line of defense against improper receiving, storage and holding temperatures. Using an infrared measurement technique, the highly accurate FoodPro quickly reads surface temperatures, allowing workers to make rapid and frequent temperature measurements – faster than contact units and without fear of cross contamination. The easy-to-see illumination light shows you the measurement area.
The Fluke FoodPro Plus combines the same infrared surface temperature scanner, as well as a probe thermometer and integrated countdown timer for complete inspections of food temperatures and monitoring cooking and cooling intervals.
Both FoodPro Series thermometers are hand-washable and feature unique HACCP check lights, which immediately indicate safe or potentially unsafe holding temperatures with either green or red lights.
- Receiving: Use FoodPro Series thermometers to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures.
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements.
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs.
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste.
Fluke FoodPro Food Safety Thermometer
The easy-to-use and highly accurate Fluke FoodPro non-contact thermometer instantly measures surface temperature, allowing users to make rapid and frequent non-contact temperature measurements without risk of cross contamination.
- Infrared temperature range from -35 to 275 ºC
- HACCP check lights for instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures
- LED target illumination highlights the entire measurement spot for accurate targeting
- Hand washable (IP54 sealed)
Fluke FoodPro Plus Food Safety Thermometer
The Fluke FoodPro Plus combines an infrared non-contact thermometer for surface scans with a probe thermometer for internal temperature readings. An integrated countdown timer with alarm monitors line checks as well as cooking and cooling intervals.
Includes all of the FoodPro features, plus the following:
- Built-in fold-out probe for measuring internal food temperatures
- Probe temperature range -40 to 200 ºC
- Countdown timer to monitor cooking, cooling and HACCP exposure times
- Backlit display for clear readings in poorly lit areas
- MAX temperature displayed for quick reference