- Monitoring the intake air of compressed air stations
- Monitoring of room air e.g. cold rooms, storage rooms or clean rooms
The delivery rate of compressors depends on the intake air.
The installation site and the climatic conditions must already be taken into account when designing compressed air stations.
Large temperature fluctuations, e.g. between day and night, lead to uneven compressed air flow.
- 3 in 1 sensor: absolute pressure, temperature and humidity in the room
- Modbus-RTU, Ethernet or M-Bus interface
- Alarm relay – limit value adjustable via buttons (max 60 VDC, 0.5 A)
- Optional: 2 x 4…20 mA analogue outputs, 2 x alarm relays, e.g., for dew point and temperature