The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer incorporates a stainless steel penetration probe and can be placed inside a commercial dishwasher to check cycle temperatures are correct by using the maximum hold feature. A quick reading will show whether dishwasher operated at the correct temperature to sanitize equipment.
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer is multi-purpose and can also be used as a conventional food penetration probe thermometer. The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer is a top performing digital thermometer that combines accuracy, speed of response and durability. Incorporates extended temperature range and max/min hold feature.
This Pocket Digital Thermometer combines accuracy with speed and durability. It was designed for use in commercial dishwashers, so it is completely waterproof and has a ‘Max Hold’ feature that allows you to verify the highest temperature record during the dishwasher cycle.
- Waterproof – For use in Commercial Dishwashers Only
- Field calibratable
- Auto power off
- Data hold button
- BioCote Antimicrobial Protection
- NSF Certified
Field Calibration Procedures
The KM14 Dishwasher Thermometer can be calibrated at any time and the procedure is quick and simple:
- Put some water and crushed ice into a clean mug or water bath (approx 60% crushed ice to 40% water).
- Insert the thermometer into the ice solution until the stem is covered to at least half way along its length.
- Wait for the reading to settle.
- Press and hold the D-H button for 8 seconds to begin calibration.
- “CAL” will be displayed on the LCD screen and calibration at 0°C will be complete.