Fluke knows temperature, with more than two decades of thermometry experience. Today, we offer the latest in non-contact IR temperature test tools, probes, accessories, and application expertise for a complete range of applications. And Fluke backs its tools with the industry’s best warranty and highest rated customer service.
Reach for a rugged Fluke 60 series IR thermometer for jobs requiring temperature measurement in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations Get accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures -40°C to 760°C (-40 °F to 1400 °F). Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away. All with a comfortable and easy to use handheld device.
Fluke 62 Mini infrared thermometer
The Fluke 62 Mini non-contact thermometer is the perfect introduction to infrared (IR) thermometers for the professional. With the best accuracy in its class, the Fluke 62 Mini offers quick and reliable surface temperature readings. This compact and portable tool enables professionals to diagnose heating and ventilation problems and monitor the temperature of electrical motors and electrical panels without contact. Rugged enough for industrial environments with its protective rubber “boot, the 62 Mini also comes with a handy nylon holster, keeping quick temperature checks at your fingertips.
These handheld portable tools enable professionals to monitor the status of electrical motors and electrical panels, research heating and ventilation problems and diagnose car malfunctions with ease.
- Bright laser beam provides easy targeting
- Display clearly supplies data at a glance
- Shock-absorbing holster increases ruggedness
- 0.2 °C (0. 5 °F) resolution up to 275 °C (525 °F)
- Backlight illuminates the screen in the dark
- Automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds extends battery life
- Alkaline batteries provide 4000 typical measurements
- High-resolution optics
- High accuracy: 1 % and repeatability: 0.5 %
- MAX temperature display
- Laser targeting
- Backlit display
- Expanded measurement range up to 535 °C (999 °F)
- Single point offset laser sighting
- Best accuracy in its class: + 1% of reading
- Holds temperature readings for 7 seconds
- Dual displays shows current and MAX measurements simultaneously
- Backlit display for poorly lit areas
- Comfortable ergonomic handle with protective rubber boot for added durability
- Fitted carrying case
- Robust, award winning design
- Wide temperature range from -30º to 500ºC (–20º to 932ºF