RPM4-AD Air data version
RPM4-AD is a specific configuration of the RPM4 reference pressure monitor that measures and displays altitude (ft, m), airspeed units (kts, mph, km/h, Mach) and in conventional pressure units.
• Covers the absolute and differential pressure ranges of typical air data instruments.
• Fixed wing and rotary wing range versions
• True Pt, Ps, Qc operation
• Transfer standard level measurement uncertainty
• Automated rate measurement with user specified sample time
• Automated leak check function
• Compact and rugged presentation
• SDS self defense system shuts off test ports to protect from overpressure
• RS232 and IEEE-488 interfaces included
• Battery pack available
• Ideal for validation of air data test sets (ADTS)