Flow meters for compressed air as well as various technical gases
Reduce your energy costs and increase your sustainability with the VA 521. Monitor the consumption of each machine and analyze your leakage flows with just one measuring device.
Advantages of the VA 521 flow sensor:
- Measurement of mass flow rate, output of standard volume flow rate without additional measurement of pressure and temperature.
- Compact device for installation in limited space, no inlet and outlet sections necessary due to the integrated flow straightener
- Highly accurate at small as well as high flowrates
- Easy installation and removal of the sensor, the integrated measuring section can remain in the line for cleaning or recalibration of the sensor and can simply be closed with a sealing cap
- No moving parts, therefore low maintenance required
- Can be used for compressed air and non-corrosive gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, helium, etc.
- 04…20 mA, pulse and a Modbus RTU (RS 485) interface as standard
- Optional interfaces: Modbus TCP (Ethernet), PoE, M-Bus
- Pressure range up to 40 bar
- Temperature range up to 80°C
- Integrated display to show the measured values
- Available from ½” to 2”
- Settings adjustable via the keys of the display
- Main counter can be reset via the display
- For velocities up to 224 Nm/s
- Extremely precise with an accuracy of ± 1.5% or ± 1% of the measured value – as well as ± 0.3% of the final value