About the workshop:
Prices for power monitors have come down considerably and have become more affordable in the last few years. It is no longer an ‘exclusive’ equipment purchased by power utilities only. But with the vast number of types, brands and models available out there, it can become quite confusing on choosing which suits your needs best.
Here, this small workshop will guide you with the basics on choosing the right instrument and tips on how best to use them on-field.
Choosing A Power Monitor
- Understand how a power monitor works
- Types of power monitors & difference between energy loggers and power quality analyzers
- Understand your Needs
- Comparing features, specifications and capabilities
- Software Capabilities
Using A Power Monitor
- Key Considerations and Strategy
- Possible Problems On-Site
- Data Analysis and Report Preparation
Er. Muhammad Najmi Bin Bohari
MSc (Power Eng), B.Eng (EEE), P.Eng
(S’pore), ACPE, LEW, MIES, M-CIGRE