Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-rms meter for electrical troubleshooting. The Fluke 114 is the troubleshooting tool for “go/no-go” testing. It includes a feature to prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage.
Also check out the Fluke 115 Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
- AutoVolt: automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V.