The rugged Fluke 62 MAX+ IR thermometer teamed with the full featured T+PRO voltage continuity tester and the easy-to-use 1-AC-II non-contact voltage detector, has everything you need to solve problems quickly. Use the IR thermometer to test for overheating in electrical devices, next use the electrical test tools to learn more about the problem safely and conveniently.
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Distance to spot: 12:1.
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
Fluke T+PRO Voltage and Continuity Tester
- 3 forms of ac/dc voltage detection: light, sound, and vibration.
- Extra heavy-duty, replaceable test leads.
- CAT IV 600, CAT III 1000 V safety rated.
- Continuity beeper.
Fluke 1AC-II VoltAlert™ Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Voltbeat™ technology and continuous self-test, so always know it’s working.
- Upon detection of voltage, tip glows and beeper sounds.
- Voltage detection of 90 to 1000 V ac.
- CAT IV 1000V for added protection.
Fluke C115 Soft Case
- Lightweight soft case to provide optimal protection and accessory storage.