The Amprobe SM-10-A Sound Meter has been designed to check compliance with safety regulations and perform acoustic analysis by safety engineers, health, industrial and safety offices as well as quality control.
They use two different weighting filters required by the IEC651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 for audio filtering. The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie 94dB 1 kHz etc.)
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A weighting 30 ~130dB C weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- Max/min recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
- Accessories supplied: carrying case, windscreen, user manual and 9V battery
- CE, designed to meet IEC651 type2, ANSI S1.4 type2