When leaks occur they often generate an ultrasonic frequency that is beyond human hearing. Amprobe’s TMULD-300 converts these sounds into an audible range for easy detection. The TMULD-300 tests pressurized air lines, refrigeration systems, and steam lines for leaks. Quickly and easily locate a leak location with this unique device.
- Detects the ultrasonic noise created by pressure or vacuum leaks of any gas, regardless of type: CFC’s, HFC’s, Nitrogen, CO2, Steam, etc.
- Unaffected by contaminants, or windy conditions
- Identifies failing solenoids, valves and bearings
- Includes headphones, extension tube, parabola (reflector
- Audible & Visual Leak Indicators
- Battery condition indicator