Fluke rugged. Fluke reliable. Fluke precise.
True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians. The 323, 324 and 325 are designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. These small and rugged clamp meters are ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. The Fluke 324 model also includes temperature and capacitance measurement capabilities.
- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Large, easy to read backlight display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Two-year warranty
- Soft carrying case