Reduce downtime – Find leakage currents without taking equipment offline
The Fluke 369 FC true-rms leakage current clamp meter helps users detect, document, record and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime, and identifying intermittent GFCI and RCD trips, all without taking equipment off line.
The Fluke 369 FC has an oversize 61 mm jaw for work with extra-large conductors. The clamp’s jaw is fully shielded to accurately capture very small leakage signals, and to minimize external electromagnetic interference.
The 369 FC also offers wireless data connectivity via Fluke Connect. As part of Fluke Connect® — the industry’s largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools — the 369 FC allows you to track changes in leakage current over time, helping to identify potential problems before they turn into major failures.
- True-rms measurements for accuracy when measuring complex, non-sinusoidal waveforms
- 61 mm jaw opening
- Highest resolution of 1 μA, measure up to 60 A
- Selectable filter function removes unwanted noise
- Max/Min/Average readings and hold function
- Forward-facing LED worklight for use in dark wiring cabinets
- Backlit display; auto backlight off and auto power off for extended battery life
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Internal Memory Logging: up to 65,000 measurement points