Fluke 375 True-RMS AC/CD Clamp Meter measures very low voltage and very high resistance
The Fluke 375 delivers high-performance features and ease of use. It features a VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements.
The 375 offers most of the features of the Fluke 376 including compatibility with the iFlex flexible current probe but, unlike the 376, it does not include the iFlex® probe in the package. You can measure AC and DC current to 600 A and voltage up to 1000 V with the fixed jaw clamp. Or connect an optional iFlex® flexible current probe to expand your measurement range to 2500 A AC. The large diameter and flexible design of the iFlex probe make it easier to measure around large conductors in tight spaces or to access individual wires.
With True-RMS AC voltage and current measurements, the 375 enables you to accurately troubleshoot non-linear signals. And you can log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittents while you are performing other tasks.
Other useful capabilities:
- Compatible with optional TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Comes with batteries, a soft carrying case, and a three-year warranty
- Features CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Measures capacitance to 1000 µF
- Includes True-RMS voltage and current measurements to accurately measure non-linear signals
- Measures frequency to 500 Hz and resistance to 60 kΩ with continuity detection
- Includes Min/Max/Avg and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Offers 500 mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Runs on two AA alkaline batteries