Pressure Calibration and Temperature Measurement for Custody Transfer Applications
The ideal tool for gas custody transfer applications is the Fluke 721 Precision Pressure Calibrator. With dual isolated pressure sensors, it allows you to take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements with a single tool.
The 721 can be configured by selecting either a 16 PSI (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar) low pressure sensor then add any of 7 high pressure ranges including 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar).
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025 % accuracy
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement, (probe optional)
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals
- Internal 24 V loop power supply can power a transmitter under test
- Measure up to 30 V dc, check 24 V loop power supplies
- Extend pressure measurement range with connection to external 700 series pressure modules (29 ranges)
- Large backlit graphic display can display up to three inputs simultaneously
- Store five instrument setups for recall and use