External Vibration Sensor for the 805 Vibration Meter
The Fluke 805ES is an external vibration sensor that is ideal in situations for which it is either difficult or impractical to use the onboard vibration sensor tip of the 805 Vibration Meter. The 805ES allows you to take measurements in crowded or hard-to-reach locations, behind machine guards or enclosures, or in out-of-reach places where it is difficult to apply sufficient manual pressure to the 805 Vibration Meter.
- Low-profile 90-degree sensor body allows the sensor to get into tight spots
- Rugged, coiled cable minimizes dangling, while stretching to more than 7ft when needed
- Powerful “U” shaped magnet mount creates a firm connection to flat, or curved measurement surfaces
- Rugged, sealed cable connector with strain relief tail reduces cable wear
- Removable sensor magnet to allow for direct attachment to a sensor mounting pad, or threaded hole on a piece of equipment
- Connects directly to 805 Vibration Meter SMB connector located in the heel of the meter