See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke a3004 FC Wireless 4-20 mA Current Clamp Meter is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you record and log data over time and share test data using the Fluke Connect® app with ShareLive™ video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools where measurement access or separation may be an issue. It’s simple. Connect the a3004 FC current meter, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote meters, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Test or troubleshoot 4-20mA control loops used with drive systems, plc’s, or building energy management systems.
- Save time by NOT breaking the loop on 4-20 mA signal measurements.
- Are you spending time:
- Taking mA measurements by removing a wire and breaking the loop
- Calling the control room to isolate a loop
- Testing analog input/output on a console
- Troubleshooting devices with mA inputs and outputs
- Repairing intermittent or erratic 4-20 mA loops
- Now you can troubleshoot and repair 4-20 mA loops without breaking the loop or bringing down the system.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
What’s in the box:
- a3004 Wireless 4-20 mA DC Clamp Meter
- Batteries (Installed)
- Hanging strap
- Quick Reference Guide