This kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker. Test first for overheated electrical devices using an IR thermometer; then use electrical test tools to find out more about the problem.
Fluke T5 Voltage, Continuity and Current Testers.
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution.
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω.
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement.
- Continuity beeper.
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop.
- 600V model.
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life.
- AC current.
- Display hold.
- All inputs of the T5-600 are protected to EN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA and VDE listed.
Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Distance to spot: 12:1.
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- C115 Deluxe soft carrying case with shoulder strap.