Voltage and current on one screen
The T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester measures voltage up to 1000 V ac and current up to 200 A ac, all through the open fork and without test lead contact to live voltage. Connect the black lead to ground with the included heavy-duty alligator clip, slide the wire into the open fork and see both voltage and current at the same time. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A and 1000 V ac. Even with gloves on. It will change how you do your job.
- Simultaneous voltage and current display–save time by seeing voltage and current measurements at the same time when trouble shooting motors, pumps or other equipment
- Visual Continuity™–When checking continuity, the screen automatically turns green while the beeper is on. Perfect for those times when it’s too loud to hear the beeper, when you’re wearing ear protection or when it’s too dark to easily read the screen. Visual Continuity takes the guesswork out of checking continuity.
- True-rms – Accurate voltage and current measurements, even when measuring complex signals.
- FieldSense™ technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz through open fork
- Works with most wire up to AWG 4/0 (17.8 mm/0.7” jaw opening)
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the screen for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase *
What’s in the box:
- T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps
- Black AC285 SureGrip™ alligator clip
- H-T6 holster
- User documentation