The TiX580 is a rugged and superbly engineered 640 x 480 thermal imaging camera that enables users to perform thermal imaging inspections with more confidence and faster results than ever before. The TiX580 delivers the ruggedness and ease of use you’d expect from Fluke, along with sharper, crisper images for more exacting interpretation. The 240-degree rotating screen makes it easy to capture images when equipment is in awkward or hard-to-reach areas. The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier. Outside, the rotating screen lets you make adjustments to minimize glare, and the large Fluke 5.7″ LCD touchscreen delivers a premium in-field viewing experience.
Includes powerful, easy-to-use Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software.
Fluke Connect SmartView desktop software is a comprehensive and connected software platform that represents the future of integrated equipment maintenance, monitoring, analysis and reporting. It’s easier than ever to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable, robust reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud. And you will be able to integrate with Fluke Connect – the largest integrated system of software and maintenance tools in the world*.
Other useful features:
- Features LaserSharp® Auto Focus to produce consistently in-focus images for more accurate temperature measurements
- Offers light and ergonomic handling with neck and hand strap for all day use
- Offers MultiSharp™ Focus to deliver automatically focused images throughout your field of view, dramatically eliminating potential for misdiagnosis
- Enables quick and easy in-field analysis with IR-Fusion® continuous AutoBlend™ technology and advanced touchscreen functions including continuous level and span adjustment, Image Sharpening, and filter mode for improved thermal sensitivity
- Digitally documents critical information along with the infrared image using IR-PhotoNotes™ or voice annotation
- Offers Fluke Connect® App compatibility to share results with remote users via a smart phone and connect to the largest network of wireless test and measurement tools (Fluke Connect not available in all countries)
- Highlights areas outside pre-set “normal” temperature ranges quickly with color alarms
- Offers MATLAB® and LabVIEW® compatibility to allow users to integrate camera data, infrared video and images to support R&D analysis.
- Works with optional field-installable wide angle and 2x and 4x telephoto smart lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Includes Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, quickly generate customizable reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud*
*Fluke Connect® SmartView® analysis and reporting software is available in all countries but Fluke Connect system is not. Please check availability with your authorized Fluke representative.