Rotronic HC2-S is a highly accurate relative humidity measurement probe capable of measuring both humidity and temperature as well as calculating dew/frost point.
Designed specifically for use with the Rotronic HygroClip 2 range of humidity measurement instruments.
With integrated data acquisition and calibration history, the Rotronic HC2-S probe is easily programmable with alarm functions and features advanced, easy to use calibration features.
Based on Airchip 3000 technology, the unique features of the Rotronic HC2-S such as the advanced sensor technology and integration provide superb precision and state-of-the-art functionality.
Typical applications and industries include HVAC, food industry, building services equipment, paper, textile and pharmaceutical.
- Fast Response – By decoupling the Pt100 temperature sensor from the probe, thermal response is significantly improved.
- Innovative Filter Technology – The latest filter technology provides an extremely high level of protection and maintains the optimum measurement environment for the Hygromer humidity and Pt100 temperature sensors.
- Airchip 3000 Technology – The Airchip 3000 technology compensates humidity and temperature over 30,000 reference points. In addition the Airchip 3000 offers 2,000 data point memory and dew/frost point calculation.
- Maximum Flexibility – The interface and user scalable analog outputs allow the probe to be used as a stand-alone device. These can also be effortlessly integrated into an OEM application and the probes can be interchanged without adjustment.
In addition to being used with the Rotronic HygroClip 2, the HC2-S probe can be used as a standalone device using either the analog output signals or the probe digital interface.
Connectors, cables and digital interface adapters are available to this purpose. Digital integration with OEM applications is facilitated by the probe communication protocol options.
Key user functions of the Rotronic HC2-S humidity probe include:
- User configurable settings
- Calculation of the dew or frost point
- Humidity temperature calibration and adjustment
- Simulator mode
- Automatic humidity sensor test and drift compensation
- Sensor failure mode
- Data recording