The N8006 Humidity Temperature Meter (Hygrometer and Thermometer) has an integral temperature and humidity sensor for quick and convenient checks and a capacitive humidity sensor provides fast response for quicker readings.
The instrument is suitable for applications as diverse as heating and ventilating, the storage of sensitive materials such as paper and fabric, or art galleries and museums where acceptable humidity levels need to be maintained.
- Data hold of current, maximum and minimum readings
- IP67 rated dust and waterproof
- Large data display for simultaneous reading of either relative humidity or calculated dew point temperature and ambient temperature
- Dewpoint calculation from measured temperature and humidity values, essential for controlled environments
- Selectable auto switch off to save battery life
- 0 to 100% humidity range
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
- Capacitive humidity sensor for fast response
- Thermistor temperature sensor for accurate readings
The N8006 Humidity Temperature Meter features a capacitive humidity sensor, which is used to monitor changes in the amount of water vapor in the air, which in turn alters the capacitance. This change in capacitance is proportional to a change in relative humidity.