Residual oil content measurement OILCHECK according to ISO 8573 – stationary solution
The residual oil content sensor OIL check measures the vaporous residual oil content in the compressed air. By means of a sample taking a representative part volume flow is taken from the compressed air and led to the OIL check. Due to the continuous measurement threshold value exceeding will be recognized immediately and remedial actions can be initiated to ensure oil-free compressed air.
Stationary solution in combination with the DS 400
- OIL-Check 400 – residual oil content measurement of the vaporous residual oil content from 0.001…2,5 mg/m³, 3…16 bar. Highly precise PID sensor, integrated mini catalyst for zero point calibration
- Permanent, highly precise residual oil measurement (oil vapor) with PID sensor (photo-ionic-detector)
- Long-term stable measuring results due to automatic zero-point calibration. The integrated mini catalyst reliably generates a defined reference gas for zero-point calibration
- Contrary to measuring systems which generate the ”zero air“ resp. reference gas by means of active carbon filters and which are there fore depending on the ageing and the saturation of the active carbon filters, the mini catalyst generates the ”zero air” without ageing or wear. There is no change of active carbon filters necessary
- Easy sampling via PTFE hose or stainless steel pipe