Mass Flow Sensor for Compressed Air and Gases – VA 400
Our mass flow sensor VA 400 comes in a robust housing in a version with or without an additional display to show the actual flow in m³/h as well as a counter in m³.
Even under pressure, the mass flow sensor VA 400 is mounted by means of a standard 1/2“ ball valve. During mounting and dismounting the safety ring avoids an uncontrolled ejection of the probe which may be caused by the operating pressure. For the mounting into different pipe diameters VA 400 is available in the following probe lengths: 120, 160, 220, 300, 400 mm. So the flow sensors are being mounted into existing pipelines with inner diameters of 1/2“ upwards. The exact positioning of the sensor in the middle of the pipe is granted by means of the engraved depth scale. The maximum mounting depth corresponds with the resprective probe length. Example: VA 400 with probe length 220 mm has a maximum mounting depth of 220 mm.
Special features of Mass Flow Sensor VA 400
- Integrated display for m³/h and m³
- Depth scale for accurate installation
- Usable from 1/2″ to 12″ (DN 300)
- Easy installation under pressure
- 4…20 mA analogue output for m³/h resp. m³/min
- Pulse output for m³
- Inner diameter adjustable via keypad
- Consumption counter resettable