For Fluke 1507
The Fluke 1507 is a versatile, compact, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its multiple test voltages make it the ideal tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the 1507 full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and light weight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save both time and money especially when performing repetitive tests. And its reasonable price and rugged reliability make it an excellent value.
Other useful capabilities:
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V and resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe
- Saves battery power with auto power off
- Presents results on a large, backlit display
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating
- Comes with remote probe, test leads, test probes, alligator clips and one-year warranty
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests