The 8270A and 8370A are automated pneumatic pressure controllers that calibrate a wide workload of pressure sensors, covering twice the pressure ranges at twice the speed of other high-pressure controllers. Two models let you balance price and performance:
- The 8270A measures and controls pressures from vacuum to 44 MPa (6,400 psi). It can be configured with ranges as low as 100 kPa (15 psi).
- The 8370A measures and controls pressures from atmosphere to 107 MPa (15,500 psi). It can be configured with ranges as low as 700 kPa (100 psi).
Fluke Calibration’s unique control technology enables you to use these calibrators at low or high pressures, all in the same instrument. Control precision is 0.002 % of active range. Expand workload coverage to both gas and liquid filled devices by using the optional Contamination Prevention System (CPS).
100:1 control turndown
A pressure range 100 times smaller than the full scale will meet the control specifications without reducing supply pressure. For example, an 8370A with a 70 MPa (10,000 psi) high range module and a 700 kPa (100 psi) low range module will be able to control pressures below 700 kPa (100 psi) to within ±0.014 kPa (0.002 psi) without reducing the supply pressure.
Flexible configuration options
The 8270A and 8370A are modular systems that can be configured with up to five measurement modules at the same time, so they can handle high pressure, low pressure, and everything in between. Three families of modules provide three levels of performance that let you set up a system matching your needs for accuracy and value.
Modern replacements for hydraulic deadweight testers and comparators
- Safety: the number one priority
- Calibrate without risk of contamination
- Easiest to use high-pressure standards available
- Flexibility to handle a wide variety of applications and workloads
- An affordable solution that can grow as your requirements do
- Ideal for characterization or calibration in production lines
- Robust design provides unsurpassed control performance
- Modularity makes maintenance a snap
- Control speed meets the demands of a manufacturing environment
- Support for remote communication and automation
- Clean operation to 100 MPa (15,000 psi)
Automate with COMPASS™ software
COMPASS for Pressure software enables you to automate the 8370A and 8270A and run complete pressure calibration sequences on single or multiple devices under test (DUTs). The 8270A and 8270A feature a full remote interface that also lets you use it with custom software or other data acquisition equipment.
- Support and services when you need them
- Get peace of mind and uptime with a Gold CarePlan
- Training options help you to get the most from your investment