Establishing preventative maintenance programs are becoming critical to maintaining the uptime of electrical equipment and can significantly reduce both planned and unplanned downtime. Unplanned downtime costs are difficult to calculate, but often significant. For some industries, it can represent 1 % – 3 % of revenue (potentially 30 % – 40 % of profits) annually. The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications.
Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter
- With the Fluke 1587, perform insulation tests, plus a wide-range of DMM tasks with confidence and ease.
- Two products in one: Powerful and full-featured multimeter.
- Ideal for work on motors, cables, and switch gear.
- Large display with backlight.
- Filter for motor drive measurements.
- Insulation test (0.01MΩ to 2GΩ).
- Insulation test voltages (50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V) for many applications.
- CAT III 1000 V /CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection.
Fluke i400 Current Clamp
- Use the Fluke i400 with your Fluke 1587 to accurately measure AC current without breaking the circuit.
- Use with your Fluke 1587 to measure 1A AC to 400 A AC.
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading.
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection.
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape.
- Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm.
Fluke 62 MAX+ IR Thermometer
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Distance to spot: 12:1.
- Dual lasers: Identifies area to be measured.
- Large, backlit display: Makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.