Be proactive instead of reactive
Take your plan for a proactive maintenance (PM) program and turn it into reality. To get started, you need features that make it easy to set up your image organization and inspection routines. With the TiS75+ you’re well on your way to implementing a successful PM program.
- Asset Tagging allows you to easily compare asset images over time.
- Scanning the QR code on each asset creates a timeline of your inspections.
- Use the time saved (25% on average spent organizing thermal images) to analyze asset images for trends, diagnosing issues and fixing problems before they become failures.
Step up to the TiS75+
This new Fluke thermal camera stays true to our mantra of giving the customer more than they paid for. The Fluke TiS75+ offers features to help you tackle almost anything you’ll face in the field. In addition to the features noted above, the TiS75+ also includes:
- IS3 and AVI video recording
- Data streaming
- 384 x 288 thermal resolution
- High temperature range—up to 550 °C
- Dew-point calculation
What’s in the box:
- Thermal imager
- AC power supply (including universal AC adapters)
- Two-bay smart battery charger
- Two rugged lithium ion smart batteries
- USB cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged hard carrying case with soft transport bag and adjustable hand strap
- Available by free download: Fluke Connect™ software and user manual